Our current expeditions in May 2013 are:
- Our Everest 2013 and Lhotse 2013 expeditions are underway! Sign up for the email alerts on the dispatch page and you'll receive a notification via email every time the teams post dispatches, which is usually daily.
- Leifur Svavarsson led our team Skiing The Last Degree to the South Pole from 15 December, and they arrived at South Pole in good style on 29 December. Follow their expedition progress here. Then Leifur guided one of the team members Dexter Salna on a 6 day guided ascents programme around Union Glacier in Antarctica, followed by a similar programme with one of the Vinson January team members, Hamish Bohanan.
- The third of our three Aconcagua trips, led by Matias Prieto, had a successful summit day on Feb 14 whilst our second trip reached the summit on Jan 16. Track their progress with SPOT TrekTraka and view their dispatches.
- Our Vinson 2012-2013 season is all wrapped up, with all three of our expeditions successful, led by Steve Moffat, Mark Sedon and Lydia Bradey. Follow their dispatches here.
- Our Three Peaks Nepal Expedition 2012, led by Mark Morrison, have climbed Island Peak, Pokalde and Lobuche East successfully. The expedition dispatches written by Mark are entertaining to read - check them out.
- Ama Dablam 2012 team led by Lydia Bradey successfully summitted. Check in on their dispatches with especially good photos by Lydia.
- Ang Dorjee Sherpa led an Everest Base Camp Trek in his homeland in Nepal in October. Track their progress.
- In September Guy Cotter & Suze Kelly guided a group on a Mustang Horse Trek in Nepal, read the dispatches from this fabulous trek.
- Our September Kilimanjaro climbers raised money to support the Mt Sinai Hospital Foundation, led by Mike Roberts & Brenda George. Dispatches at Kilimanjaro September 2012.