The cost of the Tour du Mont Blanc, ex Chamonix is inclusive and covers the following:
- Lifts / taxis
Luggage transfer by vehicle each day except for the Walter Bonatti Mountain Hut
- 2 night Mountain huts/refuge including dinner
- 6 nights hotel B&B on twin share basis including first night and last night of trek
- Transport during trip dates as per schedule
- Breakfast and picnic lunchs during mountain component of the trek
- Any lifts, huts, hotel B&B, transport costs that are additional to the program due to changes to program due to weather or organisational changes. Any changes will generally be due to weather/lift failure (etc.) and actioned after you have been consulted by your guide.
- Personal equipment and clothing
- Evening meals during hotel nights in Chamonix, Les Contamines, Courmayeur, Champex or Argentière
- Extra additional meals or snacks/drinks purchased from huts/hotel
- Travel Insurance
- Transfers to and from Chamonix (although we can arrange it for you)
We strongly suggest you purchase trip cancellation and trip interruption insurance from your normal travel agent.