For our European treks, prices are in Euros and must be settled in Euros. All prices are subject to change.
Following is our EURO bank account information. All deposits and final payments for European trips can be sent by telegraphic transfer to this account:
Bank of New Zealand
1 Willis Street
Swift Address: BKNZNZ22
Beneficiary’s Account Number: 1000-594771-0002
Beneficiary’s Account Name: Adventure Consultants Limited
Account Type: EURO
20 Brownston St, Wanaka, New Zealand.
Please request that all charges are for the remitter’s account.
Please contact us if you have any problems sending money to this account.
We can accept your deposit and balance payment by credit card – Visa, Mastercard, Amex plus a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Please note: In order to reserve a guide we recommend that you book well in advance. This especially applies to the high season period (mid-July to end of August).
In order to confirm a guide and your trip, we require a completed Booking Form and a deposit of EUR500
Full payment is due 60 days prior to the start date for your trek. We will send you receipts for all payments.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Once you have paid your deposit your trip is confirmed, subject to payment of the balance of fees owing 60 days prior to your trip commencement date. A trekker may then cancel his/her participation on the following basis:
- Cancellations outside of 60 days will result in the loss of the trip deposit.
- Inside 60 days of the departure date, we reserve the right to retain 50% of the full fee.
- Inside 30 days of the departure date, we reserve the right to retain 75% of the full fee.
- Inside 15 days of the departure date forfeits 100% of the full fee.
- We recommend you take out trip cancellation insurance via your travel agent.