The cost of the expedition, ex Punta Arenas, Chile, is inclusive and covers the following:
- Adventure Consultants guides
- All expedition organisation requirements
- Transport within Antarctica where applicable
- Food and tented accommodation ex Punta Arenas (twin share)
- Expedition food and equipment
- Tents, stoves, sleds & harness
- Dedicated dispatch webpage updated throughout the trip that you can post onto your own website for friends & family to follow
- Transport of 30kg/66lbs of personal equipment to Union Glacier
- Air travel to and from Punta Arenas, Chile
- Personal clothing and equipment
- Personal travel, medical, rescue insurance
- Hotel, meals and personal expenses in Punta Arenas
- Personal insurance – full travel, medical and rescue insurance is required as well as personal trip cancellation insurance. Medical evacuation insurance cover of US$300,000 is required.
- Excess baggage transportation charges of US$66.00 per kg for any baggage exceeding the personal equipment weight limit.
- Cost of satellite telephone calls whilst on expedition