Following is the EURO bank information for Adventure Consultants Ltd., 20 Brownston Street, Wanaka, New Zealand, Ph +64 3 443 8711. All deposits and final payments for European trips should be sent by telegraphic transfer to this account unless advised otherwise.
Bank Name and Address:
Bank of New Zealand - Offshore Branch
1 Willis Street, Wellington, New Zealand
Swift Address: BKNZNZ22
Beneficiary’s Account Number: 1000-594771-0002
Beneficiary’s Account Name: Adventure Consultants Limited
Beneficiary’s Address: 20 Brownston Street, Wanaka, New Zealand
Account Type: Euro Dollars
Please request that all charges are for the remitter’s account.
Please contact us if you have any problems sending moneys to this account.
We can accept your deposit and balance payment by credit card – Visa, Mastercard, Amex.
In order to confirm a guide and your trip, we require a completed Booking Form and a non-refundable deposit of EUR500
The balance of payment is due 60 days prior to the start date.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Once you have paid your deposit your trip is confirmed, subject to payment of the balance of fees owing 60 days prior to your trip commencement date. You may then cancel your participation on the following basis:
- Cancellations outside of 60 days will result in the loss of the trip deposit.
- Inside 60 days of the departure date we reserve the right to retain 50% of the full fee.
- Inside 30 days of the departure date we reserve the right to retain 75% of the full fee.
- Inside 15 days of the departure date forfeits 100% of the full fee.
- We recommend you take out trip cancellation insurance via your travel agent.