- Guide fees
- All meals (except dinner on Day 1)
- Snack foods whilst on the trip
- Group equipment such as tents, stoves, sleds and harnesses
- Return ground transport from Wanaka to the course venue
- Course manual - A Climber's Guide to NZ Mountaineering Techniques, by Guy Cotter and Mark Sedon
- Department of Conservation fees (37125-GUI)
- NZ Goods and Services Tax (15%)
- *Aircraft access and egress (*Tasman Glacier Private Polar Training Option Only)
When we travel to the high glacier regions on the Tasman Glacier Private Polar Training Option, we utilise aircraft access onto the glaciers to start the trip. This alleviates long and tiring walks into the alpine region with heavy packs. It allows you to start the course fresh, gain more valuable instructional time and take advantage of fine weather periods. For this reason, we utilise helicopters or ski planes depending on availability and the region we operate in.
A bonus for the Tasman Glacier Private Polar Training course is the inclusion of an egress flight in the course fee. We include an egress flight out from the mountains so your course spends the maximum amount of time above the snowline.