The cost of the Mt Kenya Expedition, ex Nairobi, is inclusive and covers the following:
- Adventure Consultants mountain guide
- All expedition organisational requirements
- Airport transfer from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi to hotel when arriving/departing on scheduled arrival date.
- Hotel in Nairobi within expedition dates, based on shared rooms (Please enquire if you are interested in upgrading to a single room.)
- All lodging and food while on the expedition.
- Group climbing equipment, food, tents and fuel in Kenya region.
- Transport to and from the National Park.
- Porters, drivers, park fees and climbing permits.
- Personal clothing and equipment
- Entry Visa for Kenya
- Airport transfers not on scheduled arrival/departure dates
- Travel/ Trip Cancellation/ Medical Evacuation insurance or any rescue costs
- Extra Hotel costs if the team descend early from the mountain
- Any costs associated with early departure from the expedition
- International round trip travel costs to and from Kenya
- Spending on personal items such as gifts etc
- International vaccinations
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
- Bottled beverages
- Tips and Gratuity (members to contribute approximately US$200 each to tip pool for local staff)
- Transport to Arusha, entry visa for Tanzania and meals on transit day between Nairobi and Arusha if continuing on to Kilimanjaro