- Accommodation in our expedition-style Base Camp
- Guide fees
- All meals and snack foods whilst on the trip
- Group equipment such as ropes, tents and stoves
- Ground transport, ex Queenstown
- Course manual - A Climber's Guide to NZ Mountaineering Techniques, by Guy Cotter and Mark Sedon
- Department of Conservation fees (37125-GUI)
- NZ Goods and Services Tax (15%)
- Helicopter access (see below)
At the beginning of the course we take a helicopter directly from Queenstown airport into Wye Creek.
At the end of the week we hike down the valley where we can unwind as we descend through the pristine alpine scenery of the Wye Valley.