The fee for the Gran Paradiso Course & Ascent, ex Chamonix, is an inclusive cost and covers the following:
- Qualified Mountain Guide
- Mountain huts for 3 nights
- 2 nights hotel B&B on twin share basis including first night and last night of course,
- Transport during course dates as per schedule
- Ropes and group technical equipment
- Breakfast, and dinner during mountain component of course
- Any lifts, huts, hotel B&B, transport costs that are additional to the program due to changes to program due to weather or organisational changes. Any changes will generally be due to weather/lift failure (etc) and actioned after you have been consulted by your guide.
- Personal equipment and clothing
- Evening meals during hotel nights in Chamonix
- Lunches during climbing days
- Extra additional meals or snacks/drinks purchased from huts/hotel
- Transport to and from Chamonix (although we can arrange it for you)
*We strongly suggest you purchase trip cancellation insurance from your normal travel agent. We will help with advice for general travel insurance and rescue insurance.
*All prices are subject to change without notice.