For our European ascents and courses, prices are in EUR€ and must be settled in EUR€. All prices are subject to change.
All payments should be made by bank transfer to the following EUR€ bank and account:
Bank of New Zealand
for the account of Adventure Consultants Limited
Account # 1000-594771-0002
Account Type: Euro Dollars
Swift Address: BKNZNZ22
We can also accept your deposit and balance payments by credit card – Visa, Mastercard, Amex plus a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Please note: In order to reserve a guide we recommend that you book well in advance. This especially applies to the high season period (early-July to end of August).
In order to confirm a guide and your trip, we require a completed Booking Form and a deposit of EUR500.
Full payment is due 60 days prior to the start date for your course / ascent. We will send you receipts for all payments.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Once you have paid your deposit your trip is confirmed, subject to payment of the balance of fees owing 60 days prior to your trip commencement date.
- Cancellations outside of 60 days will result in the loss of the trip deposit.
- Inside 60 days of the departure date we reserve the right to retain 50% of the full fee.
- Inside 30 days of the departure date we reserve the right to retain 75% of the full fee.
- Inside 15 days of the departure date forfeits 100% of the full fee.
- We recommend you take out trip cancellation insurance via your travel agent.