For our European ascents and courses, prices are in EUR€ and must be settled in EUR€. All prices are subject to change.
All payments should be made by bank transfer to the following EUR€ bank and account:
Bank of New Zealand
for the account of Adventure Consultants Limited
Account # 1000-594771-0002
Account Type: Euro Dollars
Swift Address: BKNZNZ22
We can also accept your deposit and balance payments by credit card – Visa, Mastercard, Amex plus a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Please note: In order to reserve a guide we recommend that you book well in advance. This especially applies to the high season period (early-July to end of August).
Full payment is due 60 days prior to the start date for your course / ascent. We will send you receipts for all payments.
Once you have paid your deposit your trip is confirmed, subject to payment of the balance of fees owing 60 days prior to your trip commencement date.
- Cancellations outside of 60 days will result in the loss of the trip deposit.
- Inside 60 days of the departure date we reserve the right to retain 50% of the full fee.
- Inside 30 days of the departure date we reserve the right to retain 75% of the full fee.
- Inside 15 days of the departure date forfeits 100% of the full fee.
- We recommend you take out trip cancellation insurance via your travel agent.
From the AC Blog page
Ama Dablam 2017 - Final dispatch
Island Peak 2017 - Last day
Everest 2017 - Wrapping Up