- Guide fees
- Hut fees
- All meals and snack foods whilst on the trip
- Group equipment such as ropes, tents and stoves
- Ground transport ex Wanaka
- Department of Conservation concession fees (37125-GUI)
- 15% New Zealand Goods and Services Tax
- Aircraft access flight plus landing fees (see below)
Aircraft access alleviates long and tiring walks into the alpine region with heavy packs. It allows you to start the expedition fresh, gain more valuable time in the mountain region and take advantage of fine weather periods. For this reason, we utilise helicopters to access Bevan Col, close to Mount Aspiring.
We will endeavour to walk out - travelling through the alpine into sub alpine terrain, or we have the option to utilise a short flight to return to civilisation again - at additional cost. Your guide will be able to discuss with you at the beginning of your trip what egress arrangements you prefer.