The cost of the expedition, ex Ushuaia, Tierra Del Fuego, Argentina, is inclusive and covers the following:
Voyage aboard the indicated vessel as detailed in the itinerary.
- All meals throughout the voyage aboard the ship including snacks, coffee and tea.
- All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by Zodiac.
- Program of lectures by noted naturalists and leadership by experienced expedition staff.
- Free use of rubber boots and snowshoes.
- Pre-scheduled group transfer from the vessel to the airport in Ushuaia (directly after disembarkation).
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program.
- Comprehensive pre-departure material.
- Any airfare whether on scheduled or charter flights.
- Pre- and post-trip land arrangements.
- Transfers to the vessel.
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Government arrival and departure taxes.
- Meals ashore.
- Baggage, cancellation and personal insurance (which is strongly recommended).
- Excess baggage charges.
- Single supplement (available at 1.7x the twin or superior cabin rates, otherwise single travellers will be paired with another traveller(s) in twin, triple or quadruple cabins at no additional cost).
- Diving activity supplement (US$530pp).
- All items of a personal nature such as laundry, bar, beverage charges and telecommunication charges.
- The customary gratuity at the end of the voyages for stewards and other service personnel aboard (guidelines will be provided).
- Possible fuel surcharges - if world fuel prices reach or exceed US$120 per Barrel Brent 90 days prior to departure, a fuel surcharge of US$25 per passenger per night may be levied