Originally from North Wales in the UK, Miles Perkin is now based in Chamonix with his family and is a fully qualified IFMGA Mountain and Ski Guide. He grew up exploring the mountains with his brother and father, and made the natural progression to guiding. He loves the physical challenge of climbing, the adventure and the extraordinary places he visits and people he meets along the way.
Over the years Miles has climbed throughout Europe, Canada and South America.
- Naranjo de Bulnes, 2519m, Picos de Europa, 1994
- South Howsr Spire, 3398m, Bugaboos, Canada, 2002
- La Esfinage,5325m, Cordillera Blanca, Peru, 2000
- The Nose, El Capitan, USA, 2002
- Petit Dru, 3733m, Chamonix, France, 2006
- Mont Blanc, 4809m, Chamonix, France, 2012
- Dent Blanche, 4356m, Switzerland, 2015